Thank you all for attending this year's event, it was a great success! If you would like to review any talk that took place during the symposium, please access by clicking the link above. Thank you.
The mission of the UCSF Brain and Spinal Injury Center (BASIC) is to promote collaborative, translational research and clinical investigation of injuries to the brain and spinal cord.
TRACK-TBI Pilot Initiative
Laboratories at BASIC
- Neuroinflammation, Synaptic Plasticity and Cognitive Function
- Vascular Dynamics and TBI
- Clinical Research Core at BASIC
- Laboratory for CNS Repair
- Metaplasticity & Bioinformatics